The 9th CROWN Congress is the leading industry event, that innovates clinical operations and discusses clinical operations challenges, trends, and best practices. The conference is designed to deep diving into the
role of the clinical professional, touching upon relevant topics such as disruptive technology, data management, regulation overview, and the effects that the operations role has on clinical trials.
Through innovative technology, enhanced sponsor partnerships, and a focus on patient experience strategies, CROWN 2020’s mission is to improve the design and execution of clinical trials.
If you are still on the fence here are some reasons why you should attend:
- Discuss how technology standards are developing and improving sponsor and CRO efficiency
- Highlight on clinical trial Improvement, trial partnership and technology, innovation, and collaboration in clinical trials
- Learn how to adapt to new quality trends that are impacting clinical development
- Address technology and tools like AI, blockchain and machine learning that have reformed clinical trials
- Look at the design, execution, and operation of clinical trials
- Discuss risk-based monitoring and the use of quality data in modeling and recruitment scenarios
You will not want to miss this elite gathering of innovative clinical professionals.
I will be there interviewing attendees, sponsors and presenters.
Contact me to arrange an on-site interview. email@example.com
Learn more by Visiting: https://www.crownclinical.com/